MCVC Junior College
Junior College of Vocational Education
- Yashwant Memorial Trust’s YMT Junior College is affiliated to Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) and Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Government of Maharashtra (Index No. J – 17.01.902).
- The College provides 2 years HSC Vocational Courses – Accounting & Office Management and Computer Technology.
|Name of the Course||Eligibility||Duration||Intake|
|Accounting & Office Management||Passed Std. X||2 years||30|
|Computer Technology||Passed Std. X||2 years||30|
Salient Features of the Courses:
- Limited Seats
- Reasonable Fee
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculties
- Apprenticeship Act 1961, applicable to Successful Students – Opportunity to work as Apprentice
- Stipend during Apprenticeship tenure
- Successful Students can get Admission in IInd Year Diploma
- Those who want to take further education, can take Admission in F.Y. B.Com., B.A., B.Sc.
- 100% Placement Assistance after successful completion of the Course
Address: Ashoka Garden, B-14,
Near Old City Post Office,
M.P. Road Panvel - 410206.
Contact: 02227460181, 9819248771, 9819540448